**I copied the following information from the Rite Aid website. The reason I hadn’t posted this earlier is because they were taking out any coupons or UP rewards that you used towards your purchase, so it wasn’t the greatest deal. Well, I just logged on to my account and they coupons were gone! You are going to receive the certificate regardless of the number of coupons you use! For regular Rite Aid shoppers, this is like earning free money for Rite Aid! Remember you MUST log your receipts online – follow the directions below**
Shop now through December 25th and get up to $20 back.
- Spend $25-50, get $5 back
- Spend $51-100, get $10 back
- Spend over $100, get $20 back
Plus spend $25 or more in select photo products and earn an additional $5 Rite Aid Photo Bonus Certificate.** This spend also counts toward your total spend for the Gift of Savings program.
So check off your gift list, your decoration list, your to-do list and anything else you can shop for at Rite Aid. The more you buy, the more you save.
- Save all your Rite Aid receipts dated November 26 through December 25.
- Enter all of your information and the codes from your receipts here.
- Print your certificate. We’ll send you an email when your certificate is ready. Just print it and take it with you on your next trip to the store. (Complete details here.)