REMINDER! Kmart Super Doubles is currently going on. I have not been yet, but I’m hoping to stop by tonight if I have the energy after work. Read the rules that I posted below though, and visit kmart.com to sign up for their rewards program. You will be able to print off a temporary card to use for this promotion. HERE is a great blog that has put together deal scenarios. Keep in mind that prices may vary based on your location. Not every store is participating so visit HERE to view your options. You could also call your store ahead of time to make sure they are participating.
Kmart will be having Super Double coupons from 4/4 – 4/10 at participating stores. I just emailed Kmart customer service to ask if the store closest to me is participating and they are! They responded to me within a couple of hours and here are the rules of the promotion that they also included in the e-mail:
- Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value –Doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is.
- Offer dates: 04/04-04/10
- In-store Activation MUST BE tied to Shop Your Way to Rewards card-offer is only good when the Shop Your Way to Rewards card is swiped FIRST.
- Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
- Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
- Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
- Store Operations: First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.
I haven’t been to a Kmart in years, but there is one across the street from one of the grocery stores that I shop at. I’m hoping that they have some good deals that will make it worth my time to stop by and only use 5 coupons. If you are interested in this promotion, I would recommend e-mailing Kmart to find out if your store is participating so you can be prepared! I love that coupons up to and INCLUDING $2 will be doubled!